Business Analytics solutions aim to gain new information and knowledge from the available data by building models of Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence. Business Analytics can be used to:
- New models for detecting problems and improvement opportunities
- Detect areas for cost reduction
- Analyse and segment customers, processes, transactions or products
- Find ways to maximize the value of each customer
- Perform simulations and competitive analysis
- Signal and anticipate possible situations of fraud or non-compliance
Business Analytics creates value through various strategic approaches:
Predictive Customer Analytics: How to maximize the value of customer relations?
Predictive Operations Management: How to improve and streamline operations and processes?
Predictive Risk & Threat Management:
How to avoid and reduce the losses resulting from risk, abuse and fraud?
Demand Forecast: How to predict demand and adapt the offer to it, without reducing service levels?
By applying advanced methods of Artificial Intelligence and Data Mining, you can leverage decision-making and describe reality with precision, understanding what is happening and why, so you can act with more certainty over the future and have a proactive and not reactive approach.